Monday 15 March 2010

More modelling

With one major character modelled for each army and several supplemental models modelled I have decided to have a go at modelling a few key models from Doctor Who that would appear in the game.

I decided to model the TARDIS, the Doctors time machine that is in the shape of a 1960's Police Box. This was quite a simple model to make as the shape is documented on many web sites. I managed to get the TARDIS plans from the TARDIS Model Builders group here. http://tardisbuilders.com/

From this site you can download detailed plans of each TARDIS that has appeared in the TV series. I chose to build a TARDIS based on the Current TV series TARDIS as this is the era my game is set.

Here are the results of a finished modelled TARDIS. It is flat shaded and Textures will be added at a later date.



I have also modelled the Doctors pet Dog K9. A Robotic counterpart that has appeared in the seires regularly since his first appearance in the 70's.

I managed to get plans for K9 from the Internet here. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/richard.bradley3/K9updates.pdf

Again a nice simple model, that was easy to build and makes a nice addition to the models I have created so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment