Monday 14 September 2009

Welcome.

Hi there,
This is the first blog of what my production phase of the Doctor Who Time War video game production project I have chosen to do for my BA in Entertainment Media.

So far the project has gone through the pre production phase of development and I have already delivered my Preproduction Power Point Presentation. I felt this went really well and was recieved warmly by the people watching.

I just hope I have managed to get a good grade.

So now that the preproduction phase is done I can start to journal the production phase.

During preproduction I concepted alot of the characters I intend to make for the production. Some are based on existing designs and others are brand new.

Here are a few examples of the designs I have done.






There were the images I used for the presentation. Some of the images used were just placeholders and the finished designs still need a bit of work. I will upload these next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment