Sunday 18 October 2009

One Dalek, DONE! Environment started.

I am really happy and think he looks the part. Not sure if he actually does look exact to the series but I dont mind. The texture is meant to give him that battle worn look.



Here is the final Dalek with all textures and materials applied.

Now I will move onto the next Iconic character from the series. The CYBERMEN.

At the same time as workin on the characters I have also began work on the environment. For the environment I have decided to recreate the classic scene from the Five Doctors 25th anniversary episode. It is a barren landscape that is full of deadly encounters and obstacles for the Doctor. I want to capture some of those elements in the scene I make but expand upon what was seen in the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment